HTML2PHP API is a complete set of
classes for building Web Systems according the W3C HTML 4.01
Specification, over 80+ classes including methods for setting and getting VALID
attributes, you won't write different versions of your site for
correct browser rendering, you will be always using W3C HTML 4.01
specification, also you can use the XHTML 1.0 without any
- Fully Oriented Object Classes.
- Fully API Documentation.
- Supports include/require files from the objects.
- 85 classes, which represents all HTML elements.
- Supports HTML 4.01 and XHTML 1.0 elements.
- Nesting elements allowed.
- Only allowed elements can be nested.
- Only allowed attributes-values can be set.
- Non alllowed or personalized attributes can also be set.
- Auto-information for some elements (such as the IMG's width/height).
- Migrating from HTML 4.01 to XHTML 1.0 (or viceversa) does not affect the code.
- Printed code with indentation.
For downloading the lastest realease and the documentation, visit the files section at SourceForge Project Page.
Use the API, if have found any bugs post them. :)
Project Page at Sourceforge